Mini Quinoa Bread
This adorable little loaf is the perfect allergy friendly addition to any breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 2 cups quinoa flour
- 7/8 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 and 1/8 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 cup favorite non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a small bowl mix milk and lemon juice together, set aside for 15 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl combine quinoa flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and sea salt
- When milk and lemon juice is done, slowly pour into large mixing bowl and mix together with the other ingredients, batter consistency will be kind of thick and gummy
- Divide batter into two equal parts and spread evenly into greased two mini bread pans (6×3 inches)
- Bake in oven for about 25-35 minutes or until golden and a toothpick comes out clean from the center
Power Hungry recipe here.