April showers bring may flowers! What's a better snack than a flower that's been fermented to bring forth it's radiant nutrients?
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 black peppercorns
- 1 garlic clove
- Pinch Black Tea
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt, add another 1/2 tsp if surrounding temperature will be over 85ºF
- Mix water and sea salt, set aside
- In a clean pint size jar combine all the ingredients except the salt water
- Weight down the cauliflower with pickle weights or anything else you have on hand
- Leave on counter top for 3-10 days, I tend to like mine best around 4-5 days, but do whatever you like best!