Mini Banana Nut Butter Muffins
We're loving these four ingredient muffins plain or with some blackberry jam!
- 1 cup favorite nut butter (Ours is cashew butter!)
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup add-ins (optional): chocolate chips, raisins, shredded coconut, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Place all ingredients, except add-ins, in blender and blend until smooth
- Combine batter and add-ins in a mixing bowl
- Pour batter into lined mini muffin tins
- Cook for 7-9 minutes