Hemp Seed Milk
Such a delicious, easy and fast natural milk to make, perfect for smoothies! Best part, no need to soak the seeds in advance like other nut milks.
- 1 1/2 cups hemp seeds
- 4 cups filtered water
- optional sweeteners: dates, maple syrup, honey, etc.
- Blend hemp seeds, water and sweetener for a 2-3 minutes or until throughly mixed
- Pour milk through nut milk bag or cheese cloth into a large bowl
- Squeeze all the remaining milk out of the nut milk bag
- Will keep covered in the fridge for a couple days, makes 1 quart