Simple and fast and is a great rice substitute.
- 1 head cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 2-3 teaspoons oil/fat
- Sea salt/pepper (optional)
- Pulse the cauliflower in the food processor, and this is important don’t overfill your food processor, if you have a large amount to do it in smaller batches. (This is why my batch this time turned out more mushy *sad*)
- Once it’s down to the size of about couscous (remove any of the remaining large pieces and process those by themselves) transfer to a large skillet, cover and cook with the oil for about 5-8 minutes
- Once it’s as tender as you would like it’s done
- Serve warm