Apricot Peppermint Lotion Bars
Works as a lip balm too!
- Fill sauce pan with 1-2 inches of water put over low heat on stove top, with a wide mouth glass jar in the center of the pan (I have a 2 cup glass pyrex measuring cup that works great for this, also makes it easy to pour.)
- Mix beeswax and mango/shea butter in the jar until fully melted
- Once beeswax and shea butter is melted add apricot kernel oil and stir well
- Take jar out of pan add vitamin E oil and peppermint essential oil, mix well
- Pour into your molds, I like using mini muffin cups (this recipe makes 12 bars using mini muffin cups), this keeps them small enough that I can keep them in a small tin in my purse, like this
- After they harden store in a cool place, the fridge is a great option