5 Natural Deodorants
To be naturally fresh.
- 2 tablespoons beeswax pastilles, I get mine from Mountain Rose Herbs, also a great source for the butters and clay
- 5 tablespoons shea butter or mango butter
- 2 tablespoons bentonite clay (make sure not to touch with metal), like this one
- 10 drops tea tree oil
- 22 drops other oil of choice: peppermint, grapefruit, lavender etc.
- Fill sauce pan with 1-2 inches of water put over low heat on stove top, with a wide mouth glass jar in the center of the pan (I have a 2 cup glass pyrex measuring cup that works great for this, also makes it easy to pour.)
- Mix beeswax and shea butter in the jar
- Once beeswax and shea butter is melted remove jar from heat and stir in bentonite clay with a wooden or plastic utensil
- Next add the essential oils
- Pour into your container, you can buy a deodorant container from amazon like this, or you can be like me and realize last minute that you don’t have one and grab any small glass jar (about 4 ounces works) you’ll just have to scoop a little bit out and rub on your underarms